1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

where is everyone??????????????????????

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Bmurray, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    this subforum has gotten very quiet as of late. Not much activity even from the regulars. Everyone loose their wifi or what? No food prep or no one drinking beer? wtf?

jaz322, Choppaman, Aias and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Hello Bob. I’m here and had chicken and dumplings for dinner.

[​IMG]

3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    didn't I see that knife posted somewhere else?

4. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I'm here, I've just been out documenting the flood and editing some photos. Plus making notes for a blog post that may annoy Andy a little by having an ugly knife in one of the illustration photos...

Bmurray likes this.
  5. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Sorry .....too busy geeking out on my newly acquired bushcrafter. We have these sweetgum balls at the end of our driveway sometimes. When it rains they get washed down the street from a neighbors house. A good buddy of mine also has sweetgum trees and fills about 10 lawn bags with them every spring! He complains about them so much. I should give this to him just because they’re such a pain in his ass. :D

3705C011-57BB-4547-BE7D-395460EC5816.jpeg
    1A47DA42-B147-41FC-A550-BD7AB45DAF02.jpeg

6. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Im here
    Ive been using my "spare time" learning to make sheaths and knives.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  7. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I check in pretty regularly as well! Just haven't had much to share or talk about recently. Lots of fun spring and summer adventures planned that I'll try to remember to share on here!

I've been pretty active on all of my Instagram accounts if you're looking for something to do. :p

@Odaon @huntfishforagefood @foragecolorado

Trying to post on the latter two almost daily.

Really looking forward to spring...

Bmurray, jaz322, B Griffin and 2 others like this.
  8. Night Rider

Night Rider Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2018
    I could stare at the fit and finish on that knife all day :thumbsup: Pure beauty

9. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    The weather here has been terrible to get outside. It's been a mild but very wet winter.

10. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    My youngest has been sick, and it’s like that green slimy ghost from Ghostbusters has taken residence up her nose! I’m just trying to not succumb to germ warfare...

11. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Great... now I’m hungry, and it’s after midnight...

Bmurray, Choppaman and Nbrackett like this.
  12. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Sweet blade!

Bmurray and jaz322 like this.
  13. Scotcha

Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    Here as well. Busy with new business and will be hopefully back to sharking soon.

Bmurray, VANCE, B Griffin and 3 others like this.
  14. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Hey Bob and all fellow sharks!! I’m out here too. Still alive and kickin. I surf the forums pretty much daily. However all that bloodwood keeps me busy!! :D Just kidding. Hope everyone has a great day. Friday is getting closer. Seems a lot of ya come alive then!!! :thumbsup:

Bmurray, jaz322 and Nbrackett like this.
  15. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    I'm here... just been busy building an ark. :eek:

Bmurray, jaz322, Nbrackett and 3 others like this.
  16. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Me too.

17. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Just feel like I have nothing useful to add.

Choppaman and Bmurray like this.
  18. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    That sure is a beauty. My yard gets absolutely swamped year round by either Sweetgum pods or acorns. My lawnmower is basically a registered weapon at this point.

I hope to be doing the same with leather soon! :cool::thumbsup:

19. Pinnacle64

Pinnacle64

Oct 25, 2013
    LOL, same here it’s been raining for 7 months now I don’t remember a winter this wet and muddy.

20. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    What's up everyone! Like all the others in the south, been trying to stay high and dry with little success. My outside time has probably been 10% of what it normally is this time of the year. Hellbender Leather has been taking up my free time, collar sales seem to be doing pretty good and like Orion just spending more time on IG than other social media. Also, been planning going to Alaska with Kevin and Liam for the 2019 adventure, which has kept me preoccupied. Thanks for calling us out Bob, always good to touch base and not just be a lurker. I also need a new way of loading photos onto BF. Any photos I take with my phone I can't direct upload. I always need to email them to my work first and reduce the file size before posting, which also doesn't work.

Choppaman and Bmurray like this.