Where is the 4 max?

Ok so wasn't the 4 max a new product for 2015? Well guys it's 2016 and still no 4 max. Where is this beast? Do we have an availability date or what? I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting not so patiently for this one to hit the streets.

There are several threads on this subject. Although I've waited patiently, I wait no further. I've given up on it. Used the money I was going to use on it to buy something else. That's life!

I've waited this long. I think if it's released I'll wait some more. Try and get a deal.

What's the rush? Do you have a specific need for the 4Max that you require it ASAP or you can't continue your daily activities?

^naw it isn't that, it's just the longer it takes the faster interest wears away and more options, that fill the hole, are found.

course once it's available the interest can get piqued again and such.

What's the rush? Do you have a specific need for the 4Max that you require it ASAP or you can't continue your daily activities?

+1, also it's not like knives will get outdated like some kind of fashion(at least it's not supposed to) if it's not released soon enough, so why the rush?

^naw it isn't that, it's just the longer it takes the faster interest wears away and more options, that fill the hole, are found.

course once it's available the interest can get piqued again and such.

Right there is it exactly. Yeah, the money will be there again, it always is. And yeah, the interest may return. It usually does. Not always, but usually. A lot depends on just exactly how high the price is when it's released. If it's beyond my "raises eyebrows" (Spock was good at that) limit, nope, no gots. LOL

They also released a new test video of the 4 Max vs the Extrema Ration RAO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-SArXms7Xk&feature=youtu.be
The RAO's lock was utterly disappointing. It seems even weaker than the Sebenza's lock, which kept functioning fine after the spine whacks even though it slipped. A very heavy duty knife with a less reliable lock than a slim lightweight EDC that is the Sebenza. Wow.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Back