where to buy shaving stuff in canada?

wanna get my buddy a beginners shaving kit.....any online reatilers in canada?

There are a few, Fendrihans in the Toronto area and Rasage Poulin in Calgary would be the first two off the top of my head

thanks unk! just ordered some stuff.......

my buddys getting:
Merkur Classic 1904 Double-Edge Safety Razor
Razor Blades Sampler: Lord, Derby and Astra

hope he gets rid of his ugly goatee now :)

nice friend.

Does he have his own brush? DE razors don't work very well with canned cream. Might be nice to let him know before he tries :)
If he dosnt just tell him to go to shoppers drug mart. They have a decent boar brush for about 15 dollars and some soap.

Last edited:
we have a gift cap at 40 bucks

he's getting

razor, sampler, 1 williams soap puck, a personalized mug with the goatse picture (youre gonna have to google that one).

he has to buy brush

The brush available at Shoppers is the same one I converted to badger. It is a good brush until you try something better, so he can grab that one and be happy with it.

we have a gift cap at 40 bucks

I figured as much, you got him a nice gift. I just wanted to make sure he didn't have a bad first experience that turned him off.

Williams puck soap,while it smells great, can also be a little bit difficult to lather, so if hes having trouble point him towards prorasso, which he can also find at shoppers.

One thing i read about on badger/blade was adding a bit of aqua velva to the soap, which i used to do, i plan on getting him a small bottle of that too.

I upgraded to "nomad" by crabtree and evelyn, really enjoy that soap.

Back