Where to buy

I am having trouble finding a place to order Outdoor Edge Knives.
I am looking for the Field Lite, and Pocket Lite with plain edge.
I finally found a Field Lite on ebay, but when I received it, it had a combo blade. I guess that a lot of the internet companies haven't found what great knives OT puts out. They have a great little pack axe also. Just started using mine for spliting kindling. Works great.
If anyone knows of an internet company that sells OE's Field Lite and Pocket Lite series, please post the URL.
Steve L

Richard.......Thank you for the address. Just ordered a Pocket Lite at a fair price. When my wife gets over that I will try for a plain edge Field Lite, then a Magna. I am a Outdoor Edge fan.
Steve L.:D

slewis36, I'm BIG fan of the Magna. I' won't go on and on about it other
than to say the zytel verson is a screaming bargain for what you get. The
Magna is so well built that it is the ONLY linerlock in my collection now.
When you get one enjoy it..............

Tightwad,

Thanks for the recomendation. I will probably put the Magna next on my list. I will have to wait until Jan. though. Wife put her foot down, and said no more knives until after Christmas. That was before I ordered the Pocket Lite. I think that I should wait. Christmas trees can be very uncomfortable when they are stuck in certain places. Steve L.:eek: :eek:

Oooooo....ouch!!! That even sounds painful just thinking about it!!
Hope you can buy a Magna soon that way you can quit for a while
as they are tough enough to fill in for a fixed blade if need be.
One knife......many uses ....that's the Magna. Peace, mate.

Richard, Again thank you for the tip where to find a Pocket Lite. I have been using it for about 1.5 wks. I have no complaints. It has become my EDC. I like this knife! The Magna will be next, but I am not brave enough to order it before Jan. I have 3 Wedges, 2 Wedge II, 1 Pack Axe, 1 Trek Tool, 1 Field lite, and of course 1 Paragee. If I am cutting something, it's a good bet that I am using something made by Outdoor Edge. Can't wait until Jan. I just wish that the Magna and Paragee were tip-up carry. Wonder what David is going to have new at the Blade Show in June?

Slewis, When you get the Magna I think you'll see why it's tip down. This knife is
a big'un and one tank of a knife. Outside of the old faithful Buck 110 I know of no
affordable knife that is this strong. This is not a quick draw knife. It will ,however,
do any real job that you ask it to. Best hoildays ,mate.

Back