Where to find Balisongs in Toronto

I can't seem to find them anywhere in my city and Id rather not order from the states (truth is, im dying to get my hands on a pair). Isn't it funny how I had a pair when I was 12 but now that I'm a resposible adult, I can't even buy a pair.

*sigh*

any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Frank

Here is your best bet, they ship to Canada also: www.knifezilla.com other than that you'd have to buy one from a friend in Canada or come over here to the states, buy one and take it back with you.

Hope this helps!
smile.gif

------------------
Cameron

"And shepards we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, so we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be, En Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti"
A few of my balisongs
My Photopoint album

Frank, if you're at the canadian nationals this weekend i can sell or trade you one : )-
-Gibberish*

I wish I could go, but vancouver is damn
far, you need to come to montreal or toronto sometime.

Frank, there's a good reason you can't find any ... Balisongs are prohibited in Canada.
Go here and do a search on "laws," "legal" or "illegal"- plenty of reading to keep you busy for quite a while. I strongly recommend you read every thread that comes up - especially posts by HJK. Heck, come by and introduce yourself anyway. Almost as good, go HERE to see the actual text of Section III of Bill C-68 (the part of the most recent anti-"weapon" legislation passed in Canada which relates to knives), along with a pretty good interpretation of what it means. Balisongs/butterfly knives aren't mentioned by name, but as far as cops & courts are concerned, they fall under the classification of "gravity" knife.

Now that I've got you sobered up a little ... knifezilla ships everywhere. Any other option will range from "very risky" to "dangerous and stupid"

------------------
'Scuse me while I flip this out ...

[This message has been edited by willOthewisp (edited 04-06-2001).]

Back