Where to find stickers for electric etching my makers mark?

Does anyone know where I can have miniature custom logo stickers made so that I can stamp a NEGATIVE of my makers mark on to my knives using electric etching? I have seen all over the forums that Ernie does a great job with logo film but I am trying to accomplish something else. Essentially I want to create a "negative" so that my makers mark is the shiny part within a square of black (etched metal) and not my logo stamped into the metal.
My makers mark is simple enough to do this but I need someone that can make me miniature sticker cutouts to accomplish this by etching everything that is around the sticker that is stuck on my knife.

Stickers?
Yup, stickers... I have seen people do this with vinyl stickers of their initials.
However, I want to this with my logo that I have made. Just wanted to see if anyone had done something similar and could refer a company.

Brother P-Touch 700 is a label maker that also has stencil tape, you can make any custom image on the included software or import your own image. Chop knives has a video on YT that explains the process.

Brother P-Touch 700 is a label maker that also has stencil tape, you can make any custom image on the included software or import your own image. Chop knives has a video on YT that explains the process.
Wow. Thanks for the info. I watched the video and the results look great.

Back