Where to get Chris Reeve Knives?

I am looking for a place to buy CRKs. Where do you folks buy yours. Does anyone know of a reputable online store? Thanks for the help.

Decado

There are lots of reputable stores. What country are you from?

Skhori thanks for the sites.

HJK, I live in the USA.

My friend has quite a few CRK all fixed blades. I have always liked them and wanted one for myself. Thanks again for the help guys.

You're welcome. Try also Red Canyon Knives, Pete's Custom Knives, Triple Aught Designs and the Knifecentre of the Internet. These folks also have interesting decorated and damascus models, if you are so inclined. Sorry I can't post the links.

Larry at KnifeArt has some fixed blades on hand as well.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

I carry the full line of fixed blades and Sebenzas. The only fixed blade that I am out of is the skinner. Everything else is in stock.

In folders, I am out of Umfaans and plain large right hand Sebenzas right now. I should have some large ones in a couple of weeks. Don't know about the Umfaans.

I have a good selection of small decorated Sebenzas, small plain and one each large and small left hand plain Sebenzas in stock. Lots of knives on order.

UPDATE! Large plain RH Sebenzas are now in stock. The new ones have polished screws. Cool.

------------------
Dennis Wright
Wright Knife & Sporting Goods
(Buy a knife...confuse a liberal)
La Mesa, CA
1-800-400-1980
wrightknife@ixpres.com

[This message has been edited by Dennis Wright (edited 01-26-2000).]

Thanks guys. I am looking at maybe getting the Shadow IV. Has anyone ordered directly from CR? I checked out his website and the prices were the same as Skyland.

Thanks again.

Decado

I get most of my Sebenzas direct from CRK, but there is always a waiting period. You don't get a discount, but you do get that great customer service. Anne is just about the easiest person to deal with in the industry.

If you are looking to buy now, all the suggestions so far should take care of you.

I am going to plug KnifeArt again, as Larry has the knife you want and is a real nice guy to deal with. Take a look around his site, he has terrific taste in cutting tools.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

[This message has been edited by stjames (edited 01-26-2000).]

stjames, How long is the wait period when you order direct from CR? I am thinking about ordering next week.

Thanks.

Decado

You'll have to contact them directly to be sure, but the average wait seems to be about three months. With the SHOT Show just last week, it might even be longer. Drop Anne an email, it is worth your time.

But if you're in a hurry, they seem to be in stock at several places. Nothing wrong with a good, reliable on-line dealer.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Greg at Skylands Cutlery has a large Left Handed DECORATED Sebenza.
Also a small plain left handed Sebenza.

------------------
RICK Left Handers Unite

I would be glad to help you with a CRK purchase. Like several others listed here, I am a CRK dealer.

You can also order direct from CRK and be assured of first rate customer service. The fixed blades are usually available so, you should be in good shape if you decide to go direct.

Stay Sharp,
Sid

Decado..
I have the ShadowIV in stock..
With the purchase of the ShadowIV a free Concealex Multi-Carry Sheath by On/Scene Tactical is included..
Please call for any details..

Take Care..

Murray Haday
ProEdge Knives www.cgocable.net/~proedge

------------------
"Its Not Over Till I WIN"

Hi!
Got my Sebenza from James Mattis ( http://www.chaicutlery.com/ ). He is a great guy to buy knives from... and he might have some in stock too. Just go to his page and send some email.

Hugo.

[This message has been edited by Hugo (edited 01-27-2000).]

Back