1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Where's it at !!!

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by Boru13, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    There used to be a thing on the DPx website (i think) that showed the design features of the HEST fixed blade and for the life of me i can't find it now.
    Has it been removed or am i just in idiot mode and not looking in the right place :confused:

2. Harp247

Harp247

May 11, 2009
    When you become a platinum member here, you lose some priviledges on the DPx site. :(

3. Ad Alta

Ad Alta

Dec 18, 2010
    I think the page you were looking for got replaced for the time being.
    Most likely to avoid any misconceptions regarding links for pre-orders.

It showed some of the up and coming DPx Gear products. Before it got taken down lots of pics got posted around here in a couple threads.

4. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    LMAO , thanks alot Harp, glad you could help me out :D

5. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    We put up a quickie SHOT show site with some sneak peeks and are working on the main one. Ya gotta be quick in this business!

6. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I have two and have taken a BUNCH of pics, which design features are you interested in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.