1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Wheres the killa zilla?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by roughneckrob, Oct 5, 2010.

1. roughneckrob

roughneckrob

Jul 3, 2009
    Did I miss out? I was going to buy a KZII but they are no longer on the Busse Combat store? What the hell, it seems like this one went by fast......this sucks. Jerry is there anyway I could have one of those Killa Zilla's I see hanging on your wall for Knob Creek? I'm in Canada so there is noway I will be able to get there in person for one.:( (Please note the sad face, I put that there because thats how I feel. I really want one of these.)

2. dericdesmond

dericdesmond Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2007
    I know where a couple are but you cant have them :D

But seriously, I just compared my kz 2 le next to the tt version, my goodness, the #2 feels SO right. Much better balance then its original. Great job on this one busse crew, Im luvin it!

3. roughneckrob

roughneckrob

Jul 3, 2009
    Oh my god, you are an evil man. :D

4. dericdesmond

dericdesmond Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2007
    And very fortunate :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. vrocco1

vrocco1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Look just pm me and i'll give you my address so you can rid yourself of that horrible TT one.......

6. rgrady

rgrady

Jun 14, 2009
    bring back the KZII!!!

7. Cappy2cap

Cappy2cap

May 19, 2009
    nice set!