Where's the Shaman buzz?

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the way the choil part of the blade hits your finger as it falls shut from disengaging the lock.

That's a bit of a nitpick though, and other than that is a fantastic knife

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the way the choil part of the blade hits your finger as it falls shut from disengaging the lock.

That's a bit of a nitpick though, and other than that is a fantastic knife
Agreed! I’ll add that I’d like to see the backspacer flush with the scales (unless it was designed this way for extra grip), get rid of the vertical blade play and maybe (maybe not), make it just a touch more grippy.

The blade play was an easy fix on mine, but I agree they should come out of the box without any, because if it's an easy fix for me then there's no excuse to ship it with any.

The blade play was an easy fix on mine, but I agree they should come out of the box without any, because if it's an easy fix for me then there's no excuse to ship it with any.
How did you fix yours? I took mine apart, cleaned & oiled, but no luck on the blade play. It's just a very tiny amount of up/down play, hardly noticeable unless you're looking for it.

As soon as I loosened the pivot, the blade was dead tight vertical. I think the tight pivot held the lock over a bit. It was easy after that to get it tight enough, no side to side play or vertical.

Loosening the pivot worked for me as well, I didn’t have any blade play but the compression lock was extremely difficult to disengage upon closing. I kept track on how much I loosen it, almost two full revolutions but then I tightened it about one and 7/8ths revolutions and everything was good!

S90v is great steel but... It's not a hard use steel like M4 or cruware in my experience. Great for slicers for edge retention. This knife seems more like a beater than a slicer. I'd rather have the steel match the function.

My thoughts exactly and I requested M4 or Cru Wear...if memory serves.

Shabazz disassembled, cleaned, lubed, and polished his shamans washers and got a bit smoother. He seems to be taking a liking to it.

He is also looking for the m4 carbon fiber sprint run as well as a lot of other youtubers. Not sure how many folks wanted s90v but I've seen an overwhelming amount of folks who said m4+cf.

Anyone with blade play on these, try holding the butt end of the knife when you try to force blade play. For some reason I can't feel any up and down movement at all that way. I think holding the knife near the pivot , you grip down on it and maybe cause some slight lock movement. I was messing with mine while ago and found this out.

Shabazz disassembled, cleaned, lubed, and polished his shamans washers and got a bit smoother. He seems to be taking a liking to it.

He is also looking for the m4 carbon fiber sprint run as well as a lot of other youtubers. Not sure how many folks wanted s90v but I've seen an overwhelming amount of folks who said m4+cf.
Agree. Not turning my nose up at S90...but bring that M4!

Reactions: Mo2
I got it and love it. It is one of my most anticipated knifes in a while. I already got Marble CF scales for it and it looks awesome.

Back