Which Acejet?

Discussion in 'Throwing Knives & Knife Throwing' started by BendSteel, Mar 28, 2021.

1. BendSteel

BendSteel

Dec 20, 2020
    Hello all. I am a 57 year old guy who has recently rekindled an old childhood hobby. Throwing sharp stuff at soft stuff. I currently only throw full spin and half spin. I am fairly decent with that. I am trying to learn no spin and skanf for my go to throwing style. I dont think my Gil Hibbens Gen-X or my S&W cheapos are a great no spin knife and mine are getting pretty beat up. I want to pick up a set of Adam Celadin Acejet throwers. I am unsure of the characteristics of each and which one would be the best fit for a new no spinner. Anybody got any words for me?

2. zzyzzogeton

zzyzzogeton

Feb 17, 2013
    Personally, I like longer knives (12 to 13 inches) than the Acejets, but the Excaliburs, Bowies and Vipers (at 9.46") are closest to what I throw. If they were cheaper, I'd get some of them to try out but I'm not gonna spend that much on a whim without having thrown them. But I know Adam (the designer) and Adam throws all of them well. Well, Adam throws everything well.