Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Toting the Mini Grip and the Bugout both today
MrvythE.jpg
I have the same mini grip with out serration ....love the blade......replaced the scales with AWT aluminum scales.
The contour in back on the handle...felt like I didn't have a good purchase.
How about you.

Benchmade Bailout aluminum handle......
Glad I was......quarters got jammed up in my washer at the laundromat.
Thin enough I could fix problem.

I have the same mini grip with out serration ....love the blade......replaced the scales with AWT aluminum scales.
The contour in back on the handle...felt like I didn't have a good purchase.
How about you.
I love the knife itself but the original scales are awfully hard on pockets. I originally thought it was the clip but it wasn't

that looks pretty familiar...
You have great taste in EDC knives

Attachments

• Valet 11.jpg
    Valet 11.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 9
I've never been sure myself. It's been like that as long as Ive had it. I sent it in for Life Sharp service and they sent me an S30V blade due to a chip near choil so I guess it's broke at some point; but yeah I've wondered that myself lol

I love the knife itself but the original scales are awfully hard on pockets. I originally thought it was the clip but it wasn't
I usually remove the clip use some sandpaper and sand down scale texture reinstall the clip slides in and out of the pocket much easier and less abrasive on the cloth

Didn’t have a picture of it alone but here is (with daily user friends) the first of what I considered an expensive blade at the time I bought it new. I thought $100 was a lot of money back then. The fact that I’m still carrying it 26 years later says it was money well spent!
77B908A6-3A92-4326-8131-2D58EA46F673.jpeg

Back