Which brand of toilet paper do knifemakers use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolleyes.gif

Now, here's a place where we can discuss what to do with your old grinding belts!

(Trizacts are the most absorbant and bio-degradable!)

smile.gif

tongue.gif

------------------

Tom Anderson
Hand Crafted Knives

So would beginning knifemakers use a lower grit to build quicker callouses....
tongue.gif

Good one Strider.

[This message has been edited by Roy (edited 02-16-2001).]

Trizac belts works the best for me. Got to get every bit of life out of them you can you know. Do not use them on the grinder afterwords.......

Rob:

NOW YOU TELL ME!

Here I though it was the ironwood that smelled funny!
tongue.gif

------------------

Tom Anderson
Hand Crafted Knives

[This message has been edited by Tom Anderson (edited 02-16-2001).]

Now, this thread IS funny!

Paracelsus, letting everyone have what they want, no matter How abrasive the topic

rolleyes.gif

Time to renew the 'crainial rectitis' awards.

Congratulations, Strider!!!

As the originator of this lame assed thread, you win a nomination!!!!

------------------

DISCLAIMER:

The opinions expressed here are my own, and in no way reflect the opinion of any other person, living or dead. Of course, your opinion may vary, in which case the prevailing laws of your jurisdiction shall apply.

firedept_md_wht.gif

E Mail me anytime:
INVADR1@aol.com

The smithing crowd, I gather, would take old newspaper, wet them down and let the ink run together. The "damascus wipe."
biggrin.gif

Bob, I know how you're feeling.
wink.gif

sing
AKTI #A000356

Real knifemakers use corn cobs, any one who uses paper can't possibly be considered a real knifemaker.Shouldn't this thread be in the "shop talk" forum?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by x39 (edited 02-16-2001).]

I thought you were going to talk about what brand you use to see how many sheets your OTF's can go threw.
wink.gif

------------------
Rick Gray - Left Handers Unite

Hi!
A yellow one with butterfly pattern is best for me.

BTW, what kind of knife do you use to cut your toilet paper? I always keep a razor sharp MT Socom Elite handy to make a cut quick and to be sure I've done a good job from the begining to the very end!

Important info: toilet paper has two sides, so it's of dual use....
Happy sharpening
smile.gif

------------------
Ted

I wouldn't know. I don't dumpster dive !
biggrin.gif

But, I'm sure that there are a few out there who probably have one hell of a "used toilet paper (from their famous knife maker) collection" that's under glass or mounted to their living room wall !
wink.gif

Anyone else see that super duper "moist" toilet paper advertizement on the daily show a couple of weeks ago? Can't wait till I can slide some of that moist wonderfullness across my ass. What self-respecting knifemaker wouldn't do the same?

------------------
You could put nacho cheese sauce on it...

personally I never use the stuff. I just got outside do my business, pull a small pine tree over to the ground,stradle it,and let it go and the tree will strighten back up. One smooth swipe and you are finished. Then back to the shop.
jf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back