Which CPK are you carrying today?

i-Xq4Thh3-X2.jpg

I am getting ready to go out for the evening so I figured I would post a cluttered pocket/belt dump before these all go in their respective pockets, pouches, holsters, etc.. Every day that I wear pants, this is what is generally on my person. The DEK2 has certainly become a favorite everyday kind of piece.

mj3PY8z.jpg

I am getting ready to go out for the evening so I figured I would post a cluttered pocket/belt dump before these all go in their respective pockets, pouches, holsters, etc.. Every day that I wear pants, this is what is generally on my person. The DEK2 has certainly become a favorite everyday kind of piece.

mj3PY8z.jpg

I suppose I should be commenting on the CPK, but my eye is immediately drawn to that P220 SAS. Such a great pistol. I'm on a quest to find a P220 Carry in good condition that won't cost me and arm and a leg.

I suppose I should be commenting on the CPK, but my eye is immediately drawn to that P220 SAS. Such a great pistol. I'm on a quest to find a P220 Carry in good condition that won't cost me and arm and a leg.

I'm a fan. I have a plain Jane 220 (West German made) that I love but there is something more refined about the SAS that makes it a pleasure to shoot and carry.

Back