Which ESSE for the end of the world?

Well...if it is to be based on what I have now I suppose the RC-4S I have or one of the H.E.S.Ts as I do not yet have a 5 or 6...either way it's going to be backed up by an RMJ Tactical tomahawk, a Fallkniven A-1, and something that goes bang.

I honestly can't see anyone surviving indefinitely with just a backpack, a couple firearms, whatever ammo you can carry, and one knife. Might last you through to get to a camp of like minded people, but if you're alone under such conditions with nowhere to go, you're screwed in my opinion.

Wait is this a Zombie apocalypse or a regular, run-of-the-mill nuclear holocaust type deal?

You'll want reach if it's the former so my vote would go with the Junglas. Ther later? Who cares we'll all die from radiation sickness or contaminated water - BRING ON THE ASSLESS CHAPS!

This is great ive LMAF all thru this thread...... self proclaimed.... just give me my izula and 2000 grit sandpaper and im fine..... I got skilllllllls;)

Well...if it is to be based on what I have now I suppose ....

if we're stuck with what we have NOW, i've got two CS Kukris, a Becker Reinhardt Kukri and a Brute (if i can find that last one) and some old-school Benchmades fixed blades, a Delta Raider and a Kuma Zune. then a pair of Blackjack AWACs.

don't ask how i end up with so many discontinued orphans.

oh... ARs and Glocks too.

if ESEE ever makes a Kukri i'll be first in line! :D

I'd equip myself with good axe, khukuri, multi tool and Esee Izula with Busse Cultellus. I think I have all bases cover with those :D

Izula! I've heard only cockroaches can survive the intense radiation . If you survived too somehow, it would be smart to stick with the insect theme.

I am staying put, surrounded by all my weapons and gear. I didn't plan on living forever anyway.

Izula......... (Piggybacked to a Junglas with an AH1 on there too)

shotgunner11, I like way you think. I should get some nice mosberg pump action shotgun and tape my Izula on it. Now with that combo I think I would do just fine.

If no rapture by then,a 5 with junglas in the DPX butt capsule!sorry no pics DPX butt capsule not out yet!

This is great ive LMAF all thru this thread...... self proclaimed.... just give me my izula and 2000 grit sandpaper and im fine..... I got skilllllllls;)

agreed I'll take my Izula, but when your 2000 grit sand paper runs out. I'll just use a sand stone or similar and bark from a tree to strop.. (if no newspaper is available)

Rob

Back