1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Which Fiddleback Did I Buy?

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by harrishmasher, Sep 7, 2019.

1. harrishmasher

harrishmasher Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2015
    I saw this pop up on eBay a few days ago. Given the great price I won it for, and the fact that "Forge" wasn't in the title or description, I'm guessing not many folks saw it. I'm fairly new to FF knives and have purchased a BushBoot, Monarch, BabyBoot and a Snowbill the last few weeks, so I'm far from knowledgeable about all the models. I have no idea what Model this is that I won tonight. Can someone tell me? I went on the FF website and looked at all the models, but didn't see this one. What FF do I have inbound? FYI, the description said it is 7.5" OAL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CyberRacer, Bmurray and varga49 like this.
  2. Tutone

Tutone Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Looks like you scored a sweet EDC 2 in some sort of shockwood? handle. Nice grab‼️

NOLA, Oyster, Bmurray and 2 others like this.
  3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    I believe Tutone nailed it.

Nice score!

NOLA, Oyster, Tutone and 2 others like this.
  4. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    @harrishmasher nice grab! I’ll give ya a buck more than what you paid for it if you are so inclined ;) Or if yo need a nice sheath for it I can make one for you.

Bmurray likes this.
  5. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Or rebrand one

6. oregondux85

oregondux85

Mar 10, 2012
    You beat me out last second, I was hoping same as you that it just forget and many people would miss it.