Which Fletcher Knife do you want to see more of?

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
So the title says it all but we will add to it! Which Fletcher Knife do you want to see? Do you want to see more stainless or are you an O-1 fan? What is your favorite scale set up?

I would like to see a BO in stainless to match my BOXL.
Black micarta, blue g-10 stripe followed by black.

Dylan,

I have 2 of your knives with tapered tangs, carving on the spine, bad ass scales, etc.... I would love to see some high end tricked out models! You know, a customized custom! :)

Personally, I want to see a 3/16" thick, straight-clipped, tapered tang, bushcraft/tactical. Think somewhat inspired by the Bailey knife, but narrower blade and no funky serrations, and with some Fletcher ergonomics :)

Personally, I want to see a 3/16" thick, straight-clipped, tapered tang, bushcraft/tactical. Think somewhat inspired by the Bailey knife, but narrower blade and no funky serrations, and with some Fletcher ergonomics :)

I like that!

I want a Delta 4... another one, other than the one you sold me last week! Tapered tang... badass handle material, full grind.... when you get one in, just box it up and send it my way!

-Will

Hatchulla II's man! Everyone should have 4!

I guess I don't need to tell you Whitt but I will weigh in and say the Pro 6-5! I am looking forward to April :)

Back