Which is Buck's most successful collaboration?

Buck has had several collaborations in recent years. I am just curious which one is the most successful.

Personally, I think the Buck Strider is pretty good.

Is there another which surpasses that? :)

I guess this could be considered a collaboration, in the mid 1990's David Yellowhorse did some Yellowhorse Custom Knives. I know he only did the scales. They were wonderful knives that I cherish. The scales on the knvies were not exactly the same, making them one of a kind. To me they are some of the best knives I own.

I would second the Buck Yellowhorse knives as the most successful collaboration, continuing with the new Brian Yellowhorse knives these past years. Highlighted is the 110 in tribute to 25 Years of the great work on the Buck Knife by David Yellowhorse as one of the new custom knives available for 04.

Gene SilverBear

Buck made quite a number of knives with Kit Carson, a few of which are still going strong.

I always wonder how the Crosslock stands in the sales rarings. As I recall this is a Kit Carson design. It has been around for years, so it must sell ok. Had one myself for years (dunno what happened to it), pretty good knife and affordable.

Back