Which knife is in your hands right now?

yeah, i love 551, the Axis lock is neat to play with

i have my Gerber Ultralight LST on my keys today, it's more sheeple friendly that the Sebenza in my pocket ;)

A new folder by Bob Ham with stag handles and a 3 inch ATS-34 steel blade. This is my first knife from Bob and I'm impressed with the workmanship.

My Spec Bump is with me at all time unless I am swimming, then its my stainless Leek.

Knifepics047.jpg

Jeremy

Lovingly holding my newly accuired large 2005 LE desert ironwood Sebbie......,always got a few other cutting-devices within arms-reach though!!!

Just wiping the factory grease of a brand new Okapi butcher knife right now .
Finished stropping my Opinel #10 just a minute ago

CRKT My Tighe assist blade, it opens with a solid 'clicK' like the slide on a semi-automatic. Can't stop flipping it open. Has a blade with some 'bling' too.

Today I have in my hands a Limited Edition Patrick Nihiser Active Duty, 5 of 5.:D :D :D

I am sitting at my kitchen table with my old trusty 710 in M2 in my pocket, while opening and closing or as my wife says, caressing, my new Trident Metro Tacticical folder. The old 710 feels a little almost feminine in comparison. It rocks!

WOW I love that Fred Parrin, That is sweet, I just ordered my kinfe for this month (benchmade 210 TK), next month I think I'm going for a street beat, I just wish is was s30v and not vg-10. O yeah I have my mini manix in my pocket right now.

Back