Which knives available, and where?

I'm wondering which models are available, and which dealers can I get them from (or only from the home office)?
I'm also looking for the Pukini, which to me looks like a Crowfoot w/o the Krambit hole. I like the size of the Crowfoot a lot, but not so much the hole.

thanks,
Overlord in Colorado

I had to catch an early flight out from Blade on Sunday so I don't know exactly what Christine was left with in stock, but I know that it wasn't much.

I think that a few Urban Ravens and Comm Urban Ravens are left. Maybe a Crowfoot or two. Unsure about Ravens or the new Salish. Pretty positive the Bitteroot is sold out.

It is best to contact Christine directly at this time.

Overlord,

I posted a pic of the Salish along with the other Simonich knives I bought at Blade in another thread. That should give you an idea of the blade length.

Hello...
The Pukinis were 'custom' knives, when they comae out of the shop here. pre- midtech. Rekat did produce a few as did Camillus with the Talon. (larger version of the Pukini) I don't know where someone might find one.... ebay??

I do have select models of knives left form the show but they are going quick.
DLC Raven with coyote handles
Comemerative Urban
Military urban with coyote handles
Matte - Salish, both coyote and black handle.

Salish
S30V RW 59 G-10 Handle
over all length about 81/2 inches Blade length 4 inches.
Cydex sheath.
matte finish $189, satin $199

Is there any place where i can find crowfoot ?

I spotted this knife a few weeks ago and now i want one badly :footinmou

Looks like they are sold out on the Crowfoot. But your best bet would still be to give Christine a call and place one on order. The Mid-Tech version is still in production so you may just have to wait a little till they get back in stock.

Looks like Blade really cleaned out the inventory :eek:

yeah, the mid tech version is the one i am looking for, thanks, I already sent email to Christine.

Now crossing my fingers that there's one left somewhere under the midtech's table ;)

I am not sure if there was a custom Crowfoot? The only ones I know of are all Mid-Techs. There could be customs, I just have not seen them. As to Pre and Post Rob Mid-Techs, the only way to tell is the handle pins. Rob used thick walled alum and I use thinner walled stainless.

Mr Clark, what I ment was a NON mid-tech Pikuni, since no midtech Pikuni were made. I like the size of the Crowfoot, but dont like the Karambit-ish hole.

Overlord in Colorado

I am still looking for that crowfoot, I emailed to Christine but without answer, if you know where i could fid one NIB, please let me know...

Christine is in and out alot so give her a couple days to respond. I am working on a batch right now, but I don't know how many are spoken for.

Back