1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Which models with MRBS

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by Minh762, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Minh762

Minh762

Mar 8, 2018
    I know the JACK has multi-row bearing system and after the disassembly of my K3, it was nice to see the mrbs in it as well. Just checked and the Eraser, Crossroads and Prism all have single-row bearing system in them. So which other Reate models have MRBS?

Alsharif likes this.
  2. Xander3Zero

Xander3Zero Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 26, 2018
    New Epoch, New Torrent, Mini-Horizon D all have MRBS off the top of my head.

Minh762 likes this.