Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

20150810_131704-small_zpsvlnrr0nn.jpg

Rubicon with a Blackwood back spacer, by Phillip Dobson. The original back spacer was extremely sharp, I like this much better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like I need to tighten that clip screw

Every time I see those handle scales I get very envious , I have watched that knife transition through many blades , but it's the scales that make it my favourite DF of all time . :)
Do those scales allow for a pocket clip ?
I'd love to get some but I've not been very successful .
I tried looking on their web site months ago , but couldn't find anything like those scales , do they have a model number or name ?
I admit I was struggling with he language translation a lot , so could have missed them .
Any help would be appreciated , PM me if you don't think it should be broadcast to the masses .
Thanks for posting that pic and reminding me all over about that cool knife .

Ken

Every time I see those handle scales I get very envious , I have watched that knife transition through many blades , but it's the scales that make it my favourite DF of all time . :)
Do those scales allow for a pocket clip ?
I'd love to get some but I've not been very successful .
I tried looking on their web site months ago , but couldn't find anything like those scales , do they have a model number or name ?
I admit I was struggling with he language translation a lot , so could have missed them .
Any help would be appreciated , PM me if you don't think it should be broadcast to the masses .
Thanks for posting that pic and reminding me all over about that cool knife .

Ken
I've been thinking the same thing. Any information about sourcing would be greatly appreciated.

Just call them. They are just "Anso" style or scalloped scales, and can probably get them in whatever material of your choice.

Back