Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Blue Domino today.

JkeQXRC.jpg
Nice edge on that Domino.

Great looking knife. The close up pic shows crazy fit and finish. Never really noticed what a beast it is but dam that blade looks tough
Thanks. Yes , it's a beauty. It's pretty thick and heavy so I don't carry it very often. But it's the best example of superb fit and finish on any knife I've ever owned.

I'm not carrying it today; but I spent some time with this one last evening... and used it this morning because it was convenient.
This is the second scale swap for this knife...hated the jade g10, so I gave it venom kirinite. Just couldn't get it tuned right with those; so I switched to brass. (The tuning had nothing to do with the previous scales, it was the knife itself - I fought with it for about an hour last night, ultimately bending the lockbar back a bit.
A 7 oz PM2...feels a little weird; but I like it.

(With the kirinite scales, everything was fine except when the lock was disengaged, the blade would drop maybe a quarter inch then have to be pushed closed. With the brass scales, it closed perfectly...but it bound on opening - not flickable at all; but press the lock & the blade would free fall open. )

I started it initially but regular use keeps it changing. The dark small spot about half way down is from chopping some garlic cloves yesterday

Back