Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Zome Endura...

edc1611_web.jpg

Just received my new Paramilitary 2 with the REX45 blade steel. Initial thoughts about the whole package are extremely favorable. Quite possibly my favorite knife I have come across. My ONE knife forever knife. I'm stoked about it. Shame I have so many others that are going to start collecting dust. Time will tell....

Thoughts on the Junction?
Love it. I didn’t think I would like it because it’s skinny and the handle is short for my large hands, but it melts into my hand like it was made for it. Very happy I picked it up to match my Bradley Bowie! 4 inches is the perfect size for a edc fixed.

Now I gotta decide what to carry (haul from today's Seconds Sale!)

It was wonderful meeting other Spydie Forum & facebook members, see familiar faces and putting on a feed alongside Ed Schempp for folks!

Surprises for me were the recently dropped DLC Cutlery Shop Para 3 in CTS-XHP and the not yet released Stretch 2 in Vtoku-2 steel; a big thank you to Candy from Spyderco (she's always looking out for me) on hunting down a REX45 PM2 and others!

Good lord the Gal who helped me check out was awesome... but you're still not getting my Spyderco hat

111718HaulB.jpg

Last edited:

It was wonderful meeting other Spydie Forum & facebook members, see familiar faces and putting on a feed alongside Ed Schemp for folks!

Surprises for me were the recently dropped DLC Cutlery Shop Para 3 in CTS-XHP and the not yet released Stretch 2 in Vtoku-2 steel; a big thank you to Candy from Spyderco (she's always looking out for me) on hunting down a REX45 PM2 and others!

Good lord the Gal who helped me check out was awesome... but you're still not getting my Spyderco hat

View attachment 1022246
Holy crap that was a good haul!

It was wonderful meeting other Spydie Forum & facebook members, see familiar faces and putting on a feed alongside Ed Schemp for folks!

View attachment 1022246
I’ll give you $100 for the stretch and the pm2.
:)

Back