Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

New arrival and wow what a knife. It will be in my pocket Hump day no doubt.
Thank you Spyderco and DLT for this beyond words beautiful knife :thumbsup:
OzVzxfq.jpg

E7lUbam.jpg

uXIJWTY.jpg

Yea I thought it was hilarious and actually much more funny and tasteful then posting a picture of a raccoon in a cage looking at you before you slaughter him.
So yea buddy much more funny !
You didn't find it tasteful, I can understand that. I can't understand however your need to embarrass the guy about it in the thread. People are posing their knives and trying to do some interesting new things. I am pretty sure he did not post that picture to hurt your sensibilities. I don't think you are trying to be the PC Policeman here but in the future you could just PM those people that you find distastefully posting pictures. Just a thought. Peace.

You didn't find it tasteful, I can understand that. I can't understand however your need to embarrass the guy about it in the thread. People are posing their knives and trying to do some interesting new things. I am pretty sure he did not post that picture to hurt your sensibilities. I don't think you are trying to be the PC Policeman here but in the future you could just PM those people that you find distastefully posting pictures. Just a thought. Peace.
First off don’t tell me what to do.
Further more if you don’t like what I post then put me on your ignore list like you’ve just joined mine . Secondly I don’t take it lightly when @Rusty_Shackleford posts a animal in a cage just before he kills them and they have a look in there eye like what’s going on and scared . You want to joke about it that’s your prerogative but I’m not going to view it or his posts any longer . Further more if I liked you a little which I don’t You might of hurt might feelings so you can take your wannabe heroic post and send it to someone else now that’s doesn’t have you on there ignore list.
Oh and to answer your question that I thought I made very clear... no I do not think it was tasteful nor do I think yours posts are and anyone else that thinks killing a innocent animal that’s just trying to survive is funny and posting it before his execution.
I’m done with this thread since it’s been derailed from sharing what spyderco were carrying to the above. I’ll be back when it’s back to what it should be. Did I think it was interesting? Absolutely not !
Have a nice night :)

Last edited:
Back