Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Playing around with RIT Dye today. Black may be boring, but ivory wasn't seeing any pocket time... ;)

lM8I9lN.jpg

Been in my pocket every day at work since 2016 , it has a Kahr style blade because I snapped the tip off early in its life ( Delica's are not screw drivers ).
The Hap40 steel has been given hell and has stood up to the test .
I'll carry this until one of us doesn't turn up to work .
It's on it's third pocket clip , and the original burnt orange scales are a distant memory

tHJQSHv.jpg

Knives&Lint Knives&Lint Thanks for letting me start my day with some of your bee-you-tee-full pictures. I like looking at them. :) You're using a software app to get the colors like this, right?

Many thanks, my friend, glad to share! I play with them a little bit, but I don't really have any special software. I'm just using the Windows 8 photos app on my computer 🤣. I mostly just bring the shadows out a bit, and I will enhance the colors some, but I try not to be too heavy handed and capture the moment how I remember it. The one with the kayaks was on my phone (Sony Xperia)though because it's waterproof, and I played with that one on the phone app. What really made that last photo possible was my little handheld LED light to illuminate the foreground. Shooting with a Sony RX100, btw.

images

Many thanks, my friend, glad to share! I play with them a little bit, but I don't really have any special software. I'm just using the Windows 8 photos app on my computer 🤣. I mostly just bring the shadows out a bit, and I will enhance the colors some, but I try not to be too heavy handed and capture the moment how I remember it. The one with the kayaks was on my phone (Sony Xperia)though because it's waterproof, and I played with that one on the phone app. What really made that last photo possible was my little handheld LED light to illuminate the foreground. Shooting with a Sony RX100, btw.

images

They look totally tweaked. They have a style. That "illuminating the foreground" thing is something the pro's (like Annie Leibovitz) were doing 10-20 years ago. Indoor lighting for outdoor pictures. Nice knives, too. :D

Back