Which the Best Case knife or Case series of all time?

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great day.
I'd like to hear from the Case connesiours about which individual knife or knife series is the all time best, as far as quality goes. In recent days, I have been collecting a couple of the new select series, and I thought "This is the first Select series ever" and "with modern technology, this certainly must be the highest quality knives of all time from Case" But there was also the pocket worn series offered not too long ago.
As far as individual knives, I own the Case Tony Bose. I also have a suspcion that this was the very best knife Case ever offered. I think it is probably the most expensive knife Case hase offered (that is for an "ordinary" knife made without exotic materials). But I know there have been many, many other special promotions all claiming to be outstanding examples of Case knives. And I'm talking about Case Factory knives, not Shepard Hills or anything like that.

------------------
EdRozen - On the cutting edge of finding out what the cutting edge is.....

"Hand Made" yellow stag handled Bulldog.

Just my personal favorite--some sentimental reasons, plus the fact that it was comfortable both in the hand and in the pocket even for its size, big and strong enough to do the rough work as well as the fine work on dressing and butchering big game, and in a pinch made a credible weapon for self defense.
I've dressed and butchered many a deer with one, and it has ridden in my boot over most of Mexico. Very comforting heft and size to have in one's boot, I might add, as a lone traveler in many a backwater pueblo.

I collect Trappers and Doctor or Physican patterns.I like all Cases and my other fav is
the Peanuts in their various configerations.I also have quite a few swing guards.
smile.gif

------------------

have a"knife"day

I only own one Case knife, a stockman with Damascus blades and stag scales, out of the box it was okay but not great, I had to touch up the blade, and smooth over some points on the stag that caught the fingers, no big deal. It did however make me question Case overall quality.

The knife I regret not having is the Case/Bose trapper. I do see a bunch of great old Case knives on Ebay, but they aren't a priority and I really don't have the time to learn enough about Case to know what's a good deal and what isn't.

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
Homepage: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=254126

BTTT (sorry to take up more space, but I'd like to see if I can drag out a few more opinions)

Back