Which to choose? Updated, I did choose! :)

Cool price list!
Glad I found this baby. I guess I did good. Even after over night shipping I payed less than the price it should be. So high five to me!
I wish I had a private jet to fly to Colorado in the morning and pick it up. Darn holiday making me wait an extra day. Shame on the postal system.

I know how u feel with this holiday and waiting for the postal system my 25 is so close but I ant pick it up and will have to wait until it's delivered on tues even though it was supposed to b here last sat

Looks to arrive before lunch wednesday morning!
Oh boy oh boy!
Cant wait to share some pics and get her dirty!
Matt :D

You and me both,
I just opened up some new car seats and things for the bedroom remodel. So there is alot of cardboard and packaging that it can practice on.
You should have your new knife Thursday as well.
Talk to you soon brother!

Oh yeah buddy! Can't wait to see pics of it in use.

Sadly the knife has not even made it to the east coast yet. My overnite shipping is not even close to arriving.
What a bummer.

Sadly the knife has not even made it to the east coast yet. My overnite shipping is not even close to arriving.
What a bummer.

Yea delivery here in Massachusetts for the past few weeks has been horrible. I have a Sebenza 25 coming tomorrow. Be lucky if I see it next week. Good luck getting it by Saturday.:thumbup:

Back