Which way do you carry your Para Military 2

Tip up with an STR Mini Clip. Highly recommended.

img2640h.jpg

I carry everything tip up. I have a Para 2 set up for LH carry and another for RH, but both are tip up. I've sold or converted almost all of my tip down knives.

Tip down RH carry. I tried to go tip up but my muscle memory from my para 1 and millie EDC wouldn't let me. The only problem I have is the compression lock pinches my middle finger when I open it. Oh well all good things have a price.:D

Tip down right side carry.

I have been carrying tip down for as long as I have been carrying clip knives. Tip up just doesn't work for me.

Tip up, RH pocket and titanium low riding clip. The gray scales make it even less visible :D

Tip-up, Right side.

Not only is it more comfortable for me to pull the knife out but when in the pocket the blade is nicely nested against the side of the pocket, keeping it safely closed.

Tip down, right pocket. I pinch grab the knife with my thumb already on the hole for a choice of deployments.

when i'm outside i have it in my pocket, at work it's clipped to my back pocket (tip down), when i bike ride it's in my waistband (tip down).

Tip down, right back pocket. Previously, I carried tip up in the front right pocket with blade facing my pocket seam for added safety. Things have changed in my edc, so I tried to move this to the back pocket and it didn't feel right on the draw, but switching to a tip up allows for a more comfortable draw (not looking or speed on this one).

Tip up lefty....plus i zip-tie modded it the other day so now that thing can whip outta my pocket like an emerson or an auto!

Clearly we need some neutral third party (Myth Busters?, Chuck Norris?,) to resolve this age old question of tip-up, or tip down carry. Until that day comes, it's tip down if carried in an upper inside jacket pocket, and tip up when hooked to your pants pocket for me.

Tip down, right side. Got tired of tip up knives opening in my pocket. Much safer for me this way. I have everything tip down except lock backs and Axis locks. Also, all my liner and frame lock knives are carried tip down now. :)

Back