• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

White Tail Cutlery - 8013

I am looking for the White Tail Cutlery 8013.
Its a very small 1" blade knife.

If you know where I can find this knife please contact me at garcya1975@yahoo.com

Garcya, welcome to Bladeforums. I hope someone knows the answer to your question, I don't. I just wanted to say hello and to tell you that it is customary around here to post responses to questions in the thread, not via private email. Please check back periodically for the next few days and I hope you get the answer you seek.

Paracelsus

It's probably too late this time, but if you look down at the bottom of the page when you post a new topic, there is a box to check for E-Mail Notification.

If you check this, any time someone replies to the topic you began, you will get an automatic e-mail notification that you have a new reply, and it will come with the proper URL to bring you right back to this thread.

Back