Whitewing knives

I just thought I would announce that Bailey Bradshaw has gotten things rolling with his new knife company "Whitewing knives" He is producing high quality folders in traditional patterns. Knives have just become available last week. The patterns that he is producing are as follows: a trapper in 1 or 2 blades, a lock back and a 1 or 2 blade surveyor jack. He is using cpm3v for blade steel and stag for handle material. If you know Bailey then you know that these knives posess high quality and precision.

------------------
Chris http://www.members.tripod.com/ctexknife

Glad I stumbled on this. I just saw these knives yesterday on Knifeart I believe and was going to post that fact. Look very nice. I have been toying with the idea of a custom slipjoint for everyday carry. These would definitely fit the bill and save me some cash over what a true custom would cost. Are these the William Henry's of the slipjoint world?

------------------
It's only a mistake if you fail to learn from it!

Possibly, if Bailey lets a few things out of his personal control, they'll be the William Henrys of slipjoints. Right now, I'd say that they're the Bailey Bradshaw handmades of the production slipjoint world!

If Bailey were to find out that his blood would improve the quality of his knives, they'd only come in red. I can't wait for Atlanta to get my hot little hands on a Whitewing!

------------------
AKTI Member #A000832

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, the bear eats you."

Back