I find the spear point interesting on this one:thumbsup:

XQ4GjcH.jpg

7Vj1Nsp.jpg

RxiPanq.jpg

P6U6byg.jpg

kHk3enb.jpg

What folders are good for o_O
wldmLlP.jpg

Always liked that spear point blade design on those big knives—looks like it can take on anything.:thumbsup:

Ever the contrarian. <sigh>

The subtle rise in the spine lends a bulbous look to the blade. Not sure if I've ever seen a big blade with a spearpoint that was appealing to my eye. YMMV.

I once scored a Bowie 'Proto' FBM from a 'Ganza. To my eye, it was nothing like the sale pic, the clip was too short and too deeply curved. And the scales were fat. Can't remember if I sold it, or Garth took it back.

Yes, I'm picky. Looks matter, especially in a Mistress. Her lines should be sleek and purposeful.

CG FBM, every day.

The subtle rise in the spine lends a bulbous look to the blade. Not sure if I've ever seen a big blade with a spearpoint that was appealing to my eye. YMMV.

I once scored a Bowie 'Proto' FBM from a 'Ganza. To my eye, it was nothing like the sale pic, the clip was too short and too deeply curved. And the scales were fat. Can't remember if I sold it, or Garth took it back.

Yes, I'm picky. Looks matter, especially in a Mistress. Her lines should be sleek and purposeful.

CG FBM, every day.

Do you hate the Spyderco as well? :rolleyes::)

CG FBM, every day.
CGFBM is one if my all time favorites.

I've got a forsaken mistress coming that may usurp it however. Time will tell.

I guess the only problem I have is that my infi cant morph into other infi.

All very valid points out of Resinguy.

And also very easily countered by Tony's statements about a variety of Mistresses

Multiple mistresses are never a bad thing, right?

That said, CGFBM remains my choice for a one and only...at least until I can get myself an SHBM to give another go (the handle didn't sit right with me back then, but oh the balance! A miracle of perfect big knife balance on the one Asym edge SHBM I made the mistake of selling too soon)

Love the creative use of the Lum Spyderco btw...

Back