who has a TKa?

so who here has a TKa from TAD? what do you guys think of them?, is the front edge of that thing sharpened?
i was thinkin about gettin one and was wondering what you guys think. itll be used mostly for wilderness stuff, 4wheeling and camping, of course it wont me my only blade(itll be hard to fit any more than two or three with all the damn pnematic air tools, CO2 tanks, and spare parts but i can manage a few.) im looking for something small that has G10 handles so i can easily wash it off after i go through waist deep mud pits.:D but it has to be tough cause i do a lot of stuff i shouldnt do with my knives, wether intentional or not, ya know $h!t happens!

so is the TKa a good choice? or should i just spend the extra 100 bucks on the EBLT?

I like it alot! A great blade! Kind of reminds me of a combination clip and tanto point with some belly. I got the paracord wrapped version. Feels great in the hand too. The blade is thinner than the EB series but I like it. A little smaller than the EB series too. But thats what makes it so comfortable when I have it on my belt. I had carried the EBLS on my belt, but kinda felt uncomfortable cause I thought I was going to get busted by the police.

Get one. Its a Strider so you know its gonna be good.

I have TKa with the smooth green/black G10 handles, its just the right size to carry and not be noticed. It is very well made. Much lighter than then the EBLT, but I don't think it will ever let you down.The false edge is shapened.

Vic

The TKa is a great little knife. As already mentioned, it is thinner and lighter then most striders of similar length. It is stout and has great handle ergonomics. Good amount of belly for cutting, got a thumb ramp (if your into that) and mine has the EB style G10 which is very grippy. The knife is small and you will hardly notice it on the belt. I think it would make a great choice for a camp knife.

S.

Back