Who has hard used their Broken Skull??

I think the general consensus is XHP is something like the toughness of and wear pattern of D2 with the corrosion resistance of 440c. Atleast that is what I've seen it compared to. Personally I love D2.

Broken Skull has been my work knife for a while. Use it for all kinds of cutting: plant material, rope, twine, etc. Still wish the large "Steve Austin Broken Skull" billboard wasn't there but not much I can do about that. I have total confidence in it as a tool and the light weight is ideal. Great work folder. :thumbsup:

35282487580_a218a17886_h.jpg

Last edited:
Broken Skull has been my work knife for a while. Use it for all kinds of cutting: plant material, rope, twine, etc. Still wish the large "Steve Austin Broken Skull" billboard wasn't there but not much I can do about that. I have total confidence in it as a tool and the light weight is ideal. Great work folder. :thumbsup:

35282487580_a218a17886_h.jpg
I agree with you on the billboard, i hated it so much i removed it. Steve Austin designed it? what a load of horse sh!t. It's just a lonestar re-make. they should have stonewashed it like the voyagers and left his silly name off it.
2vnf7sm.jpg

I agree with you on the billboard, i hated it so much i removed it. Steve Austin designed it? what a load of horse sh!t. It's just a lonestar re-make. they should have stonewashed it like the voyagers and left his silly name off it.
2vnf7sm.jpg
Nice work. How did you get the dlc off?

I think it is cool to have a knife named after the six million dollar man
The+Six+Million+Dollar+Man.+UK+Box+Set..jpg

Nice job.
I hope one day uncoated blades from the factory are available on the Recon 1, the Broken Skull, and the Lawman.

Agreed. It looks very handsome with a satin blade. Shame that we can't get them that way stock. Dlc doesn't protect against rust and I don't imagine having a low profile blade is valid rationale on a knife with a big orange or blue handle. Can't figure why they all have dlc.

Back