Who here uses Audible?

tyr_shadowblade

Gold Member
I have a limited number of promo codes for FREE downloads of numerous audiobooks I can send out to anyone who wants them. They will only work for Audible members though.

Here are some of the titles which might be of interest to y'all:

The Outlaw's Guide to Dating (the old skool art of acting a proper gentleman rather that the toxic PUA advice all over the internet)
FTW Self Defense (my most popular title by far)
The Outrider (a very dark urban fantasy novel)
Outlaw (an even darker novella)
Level 5 (short story about bikers who protect kids)

All are professionally narrated and produced, each with a unique voice which fits the context.

Reviews are always appreciated, but not required. Hardly anyone I know uses Audible.

Last edited:
Still got a buncha FREE Audible download codes left. 10 books currently available, two more should be available next month.

I have TEN titles currently available, with two more expected to be ready by the end of the month. All use a different narrator and are professionally produced. Some are very long, a few are only about an hour... most of em are pretty good.

Still have some FREE download codes left! No obligation to leave a review, but if you feel like it that's always appreciated.

6 months after the anticipated release date, my wife's story finally went live on Audible today, and I have a lot of free download codes for subscribers in the US and UK if anyone wants one.

Now that the quotation book went live, I have a dozen titles with free download codes.

If anyone's interested, let me know.

Website fully updated, I still have plenty of free promo codes for all 12 audiobooks available for anyone who wants one. Reviews are always appreciated but not expected or required.

www.crjahn.com

Back