Who is still hanging around?

I have never left.

I will continue to post photos and comments that promote your brand Chris. You do exceptional work using high end materials and added manufacturing steps that differentiate your knives from the competition. It might be helpful if you posted something to highlight those distinctions for the folks who don't recognize the difference.

I also want to challenge the long time lurkers with many knives to post some photos and comments from time to time to add different voices and opinions to the discussion. That could be as simple as a single photo of your OK&T collection with a comment about which one(s) are your favorite(s) and why. That's useful feedback for Chris and potential customers alike.

Thanks for breathing some fresh air into this forum.

Phil

I am here almost everyday. Always looking to see what's happening. Is it weird to know people are stalking your knives?

Awesome! Glad your here, you are pretty active on Instagram and Facebook.

I still drop in when I see there’s been new activity

Thats great to hear! I am glad you are here!

I still check here regularly. Excited to see some news and info here from one of the best bladesmiths around. :thumbsup:

I appreciate that! I am happy to see you here!

I have never left.

I will continue to post photos and comments that promote your brand Chris. You do exceptional work using high end materials and added manufacturing steps that differentiate your knives from the competition. It might be helpful if you posted something to highlight those distinctions for the folks who don't recognize the difference.

I also want to challenge the long time lurkers with many knives to post some photos and comments from time to time to add different voices and opinions to the discussion. That could be as simple as a single photo of your OK&T collection with a comment about which one(s) are your favorite(s) and why. That's useful feedback for Chris and potential customers alike.

Thanks for breathing some fresh air into this forum.

Phil

Thanks Phil! As always I appreciate and value you input. I will mull over those ideas.

Still here! Sorry we didn't get to catch up more at Blade Chris!! But I had to keep the tornado of little girls moving or they'd break apart and go in different directions. lol

I've had the girls pretty much full time (except for weekends here and there) since nearly October and they just went back to Mom yesterday. Now I switch to a few weekends a month for the summer. To say the least, I have had very little time to just mess with hobby stuff for quite a while so I pulled out the fixed blades this evening to visit with old friends and update the spreadsheet.

I was also just looking to poke at you in the Custom Order thread or the Wish List thread but for some reason they're both closed for replies, so I'll have to compromise with a screen shot :D. There's an open slot waiting in my knife roll of Bog Oak. lol
Wishlist.jpg

Hey Phil Comprehensivist Comprehensivist

Same thing applies about the way too brief Blade visit. You asked for pics so here is my current fixed Customs group. Well, minus about 10 that are on consignment at Olde Towne Cutlery and minus 5 that I'm waiting to be born yet. (shoot, I should have left 2 open spots in the red/black section) I'll try to take a much better and detailed pic of OKT's during the day and when the weather is cooperating with sunlight.

13 OKT's shown among the flock here and more to come!
Fun fact: I wasn't the original purchaser but in the very upper right is the very first knife that Chris sold (a Ruby Warthog in a Fiddleback Friday thread) and some day when I get a present day version of a Ruby-ish Warthog, I'll do a compare and contrast with it to see how his work has changed.
2v2EVrPiqxAKujh.jpg

I'm always tarrying around. I have allowed Instagram to eat up the majority of my free online social time, but I do much prefer the increased depth you experience from forum discussion. Let's wake this place up!

I hope you all are well, enjoying the holiday and making the most of these warmer months.

Back