Who makes a good holster

Hey guys,

I need a good tactical holster for my gun. I contacted the guys at SOE but the turned me down. I need a holster preferably made of cordura or leather or something like that (though kydex is ok) that can hold a H&K USP with the BA-5 laser sight and the two inch screw on flash suppressor. It needs to have a few carry options as well. Any one know a good holster maker.

WHat about Blackhawk industries, I thought that they made some really good holsters. I have also seen advertisements about the Bianchi Cobra system. But with the flash suppressor, it might not work. I have also seen an advertisement for Tactical Tailors, maybe they could make something for you.

Dan huff

Eagle MK-V for USP w/UTL (leg rig) should fit. You should be able to get additional length at an increased cost, unless you won't mind the FS hanging out the bottom (bottom is completely open and should permit this). Eagle's customer service is excellent and you can call them directly rather than screwing with dealers that can't really get you customizations. They also make some nice looking shoulder rigs though I've not had any experience with one.

I think I'm gonna go with Eagle for my belt rig. And I will probably give Buy Brown a call for a kydex SOB rig with some of that nice new Flame Kydex. Have you guys seen it yet. It rocks. But aren't the Eagle Holsters exactly the same as the SOE Holsters? Cause I do really like theres. They were just kinda blunt with their "sorry about your luck" response.

the future is Kydex...fast and durable...seen HK's in them.
Buy Brown Industries makes a kick ass holster...

Buy Brown made one for my 1911 type while I was there.
I Like it.
Kydex on the left, (BM-E/Assault Shaker Kangaroo)
Kydex on the right,(Colt MK IV Combat Elite.45 ACP)
"We Definitely Be Bad Now" :D

Back