who uses Mang,, in daily conversation now. You too you Closet Mang-ers....thats you

who uses Mang.. in daily conversation now,

• Fo sho, Mang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not me I am a professor like, Guyon..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yuuz gotz to stop slurpin from the Krunk Goblet, Mannggg.

Dat shit's bad! Gimme 'nother shot!

Dat shit's bad! Gimme 'nother shot!

Came home once to find my two roommates passing a bottle of Wild Irish Rose back and forth. One would hit it, scrunch up his face, and complain, "Dat shit's bad!" The other one would screw up his courage and answer, "Gimme 'nother shot." Sort of a slow call-and-response rhythm. And so it went until one of them vomited all over the bathroom. Thank God for tile floors.

When I lived in Tacoma,, there was this homeless drunk in Wright's Park, he made the paper for goin to the Emergency Room 82 times in 2 years,, wild irish rose,, that's what he drank,, uuuuugghhh,,

They wuz mo' like a drunk Mexican standoff, Manngg. Whoze gonna toss first?

This is by far the Best Looking Custom Folder Made,,,...........Period,, she is as smooth as glass and locks up like a Vault,,,, and Lite,,,,,, I can't wait to get out of these dirty work clothes one day and Floss this thing,,,

SU1HMDA1NTQuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDA1NTYuanBn.jpg

I might use it more when I get the gold caps and skull cap, change jobs, move to LA, get my blackbird, spinners, and a new life

When I lived in Tacoma,, there was this homeless drunk in Wright's Park, he made the paper for goin to the Emergency Room 82 times in 2 years,, wild irish rose,, that's what he drank,, uuuuugghhh,,

Too bad Kevorkian was not there for him

Are you going to force us into grammatically correct and coherent written expression in the English language? I can talk like an old man if necessary sonny

no way.... but we had several cases of people that want to say mang or do and are Fibbing in the Poll... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Playbouy

Back