Who would be interested in some Carbon Fiber Knuckles?

Mark Terrell

BANNED
I got some more CF in and I was thinking of making some more F22 knuckles.... They'll probably be around 100$ wrapped + shipping....

I'm not positive when I'll get on them, I'm just trying to gauge interest....

Here's what they looked like before, and just post on here if you're interested.....

MT

Below is the list of folks who indicated they'd like a set....

Ren
tgiannes (paid)
alfaholic
Shawn B.
j williams
blcouch
infidelshootist Paid
Haze Paid
pipeman157 (X2 Paid)
bobo (paid)
bcol773
Wicked Sharp
Harry Callahan
petah
Andy's Leatherhouse (X2)
op zero (x2 Paid)

IMG_5184.JPG

IMG_5573.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take a pair:)
Please PM if you need immediate payment and shipping........

Steven

Steven, let me get a list together first and I'll take care of all the payment etc.. info...

Thanks guys and I've updated the first post to reflect everyone who indicated they'd want some....

MT

gigity gigity.:D:thumbup:

BTW your knives look out-freakin-standing. I cant wait to get into one. A run of boot knives would rock.:thumbup:

Yeah your knives look great, ill deff be stopping by at blade and getting a cleaver and probably a folders too.

I'm in.
EDC go anywhere knucks.
Sounds good to me.

I have a pair of these brass pointed knucks but carbon fiber could come in handy.
knucks-bc41.jpg

Those are snazzy, if I owned a pair CF sounds like a great choice, maybe some G-11 if I end up with some extra G-11 material I could shoot some to you and maybe you could make a composite knuckle?

Then again in Cali they are prolly about as legal as suitcase nukes.

List updated.

Yup, I'm pretty sure they're a "no-no" everywhere, but then again, so is almost every knife larger than a Swiss Army knife....

Give me a call or shoot me a p.m. etc... You can send me the G11 and I can make you a set while I'm doing the run of these...

MT

I'd defo be interested in those :thumbup:

They beat the crap out the polimer knucks I see in shops here, thats for sure.

Are you making batches or just as ordered ?

I have a friend here in Taiwan with a shop who would be interested in these.

Batches, just shoot me a p.m. and let me know or put him in contact with me... My email is mark@mtknives.com

Just be sure to have him title the email CF Knucks or Knife question, something so I'll see it b/c my spam filter catches everything and I have to filter through...

MT

Back