Who's Drinkin'?????

Ah com'on Jerry, you're never alone, we're always here drink'n with ya, right voracious?
O.K., break time is over, get those Extravaganzaaa knives shipped!!

:D :D :D

flugin, com[uter overrhweated again and shut itseldf off!!! :mad:

I'm bsaxck now!!! :D

Jerry Busse said:
flugin, com[uter overrhweated again and shut itseldf off!!! :mad:

I'm bsaxck now!!! :D

Quit dropping booze and cigar ashes on the keyboard and it will be nice to you..... :D

kostritzer schwarzbier german black lager for me... and man is it ever fantastic....

essentially a stout lager... all the bueaty, the coffe and mocha undertones, the rich thickness of a stout, but with the crisp clean drinkability of a lager.... AWESOME :eek: :D

Holy crap, wife's gonna be mad whe she finds out how much of this Rare Breed is gone.......

I've been sick for the past week. Guava juice and tea for me, thats all. I got a cold for xmas...

Burnin;'a Cuban MOnte Cristo0p.. . . . JAggevbgs on Johnny Gold. v. . blinfd. . . can;t tyopep,. . .. . msut grinsd,. . .. .

Helllloooooooo. . .. . . . :confused:

Jerry Busse said:
Burnin;'a Cuban MOnte Cristo0p.. . . . JAggevbgs on Johnny Gold. v. . blinfd. . . can;t tyopep,. . .. . msut grinsd,. . .. .

Helllloooooooo. . .. . . . :confused:

Yummmmmm..... Montecristo #2..... can't make out the rest... but if yer grinding blindfolded that can't be good... :eek:

I count 12 from here. How many do you count, Jerry? Jerry!

Jerreeeeee!

Damn, looks like that's 13!:eek:

If that's the right answer, Jerry, just send my t-shirt to the house!!:D :D

Larry S.

13? I don't drink and Kali is always around ;)

Glad to see signs of life and Jerry, just send a busse hooded sweatshirt to my addy. :D :rolleyes:

What is 6? Alex... Jeopardy :)

Mega-necro bump!!!

I’m in Barcelona, been awake for 24hrs, and we still can’t check in to our lodging for another two and a half hours, so we’re drinking!!! Having a craft ipa from Sudden Death brewing called Blades of Steel lol.

Cheers boys and gals, let’s drink!! 😁👍🏼

Mega-necro bump!!!

I’m in Barcelona, been awake for 24hrs, and we still can’t check in to our lodging for another two and a half hours, so we’re drinking!!! Having a craft ipa from Sudden Death brewing called Blades of Steel lol.

Cheers boys and gals, let’s drink!! 😁👍🏼
Thread from 2004😀

Back