1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's got some Kris-P-Bacon?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by JohnTheTexican, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Blueoak

Blueoak

May 12, 2015
    Got mine today. One of the coolest knives I have bought in years! Home run!

2. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    WOW!
    Two is one, one is none, eh?
    Interesting variations on the scales, seeing them side-by-side like that.

back_inthe_saddle likes this.
  3. lex2006

lex2006 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2014
  4. Stlhead

Stlhead Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2009
    I did not think I would like it, but ordered one anyway, cause thats what we do, now that it is here I must admit that I am glad I did. It's no Boom Parang, but it is pretty cool.

5. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I thought these might be collectable for their weirdness factor, but I was still more than a little shocked to see what they're asking on eBay. (Hint: They're about $800 more than the one that sold last week on the Exchange.)

6. Blueoak

Blueoak

May 12, 2015
    That pricing is amazing. On the flip side, I have seen Busse knives that are overpriced on Ebay sit for years.

David Lennon likes this.
  7. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    It cracks me up how long some folks try to beat a dead horse flipping a knife. Meanwhile the stock market keeps going up and up and up lol.

8. back_inthe_saddle

back_inthe_saddle Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 5, 2018
    89E54E68-79B1-4FDD-81C7-AA09AB3FC570.jpeg This is really making me happy. The blade speaks for itself but you really need to hold the orange g10 handle to appreciate it. Feels as good as the nano fusion (forsaken steel heart). This is a winner and feel kinda bad for y’all who passed on it cuz you thought it looked like it was “for wizards”:rolleyes: It’s is a very formidable weapon and a true masterpiece! Thanks for the bold and daring move, Jerry!:eek::eek::eek:

Blueoak likes this.