Off Topic Who's Up???

Babysitting hippy's, still working at the bar.

Good to hear from ya'll.

I was snoozing, getting ready to leave the hotel and visit the KC shoot
..... you lucky bastage !!! I think you may be the only person I "know" there this year ! Some years ago another 'Filer (not a knife guy at all) stopped by the Busse booth and took a pic of the crew to send me, funnily enough the guys there that day knew who he was talking about....LOL

I've missed the Busse crew, they have not been there in a couple years.

No mini guns on the line this time, either.

I have name.dropped you to the Busse crew before, Andy

LOL.... did they throw things at you ?? I would throw things at you if you mentioned me... :p

MIKE BE SAFE. Get some much needed sleep.
Take care, GOD Bless and GOOD JUJU (Its a thing I say that means POSTIVE VIBES)
XOXO
Amy-0

Thanks Guys! I wish I was doing more than just manning a roadblock, but at least that frees up the local guys to handle calls and deal with the real emergencies. The local support for first responders and utility personnel has been fantastic, I just wish we’d catch a break and some of these fires would lay down. I feel for everyone who’s lost loved ones and homes. Fire is indiscriminate and merciless.

Stay Safe,

Stump

I am.....Drank way too much concession stand coffee at my nieces football game. Got home about a hour ago and I think my eyeballs are jittery. So if anyone is up. I am here. Until I crash hard from caffeine concession coffee. Its Saturday already...LOL
XOXO
Amy-0

Great to hear from you Amy, did your nieces team win?

Babysitting hippy's, still working at the bar.

Good to hear from ya'll.

You still bouncing Oge? Do you still work Niners in C-Land? Babysitting those drunk hippy's got to be fun lol.

Yeah, sit working the door. But i'm back in Frostburg at Dante's. Getting too old for it.lol

Back