Off Topic Why I still keep her around

My wife and I are now working on year 50. She was still asleep this morning when I woke her to tell her former principal had called and left a message. As I gave her the phone she said that she had been dreaming but couldn't remember the details. I said, "You were probably dreaming about me." She said, "If I was dreaming about you I would have remembered it."

Congrats on the big 50!

Although, if my wife tells me I was in her dream, I’m not sure she’d say it in a seductive (or positive) voice... In known as her ornery half :p
And on the flip side, for a few years, I had very James Bond type dreams, and she’s always the villain! Ha! :D We get a good laugh.

Grats on 50! workin towards big three zero come June~ I have dreams about her some times, it involves me waking up to her holding a knife asking "how much was this one?"....for some reason :D

Congrats to 50 years:thumbsup: that is AWESOME. Much LOVE and so many Hugs to you ALL.
XOXO
Amy-0:):)

C
My wife and I are now working on year 50. She was still asleep this morning when I woke her to tell her former principal had called and left a message. As I gave her the phone she said that she had been dreaming but couldn't remember the details. I said, "You were probably dreaming about me." She said, "If I was dreaming about you I would have remembered it."
Congratulations to you both on 50 years that's something else.

Congratulations on 50 years my dear friend.

Thanks for the well wishes, but I need to clarify something. Our 49th anniversary was in July, so we are indeed "working on year fifty." But that anniversary is not until next July 11.
7/11, truly my lucky numbers.

On our honeymoon (24+ yrs ago) my wife and I met a guy nearly 50 years married. We were chatting on a park bench and he said he was getting close to your milestone.

I was appropriately astonished, and must have made some really thoughtful reply, like, "... wow!" or somethign.

He winked at me and said, "Don't worry, the first 49 are the toughest. Then it's easy."

Back