why is the endura G10 cheaper than delica G10?

powernoodle

Power Member
The delica is slightly cheaper at newgraham.com.

If the endura is cheaper from some vendors, we might assume its just a matter of supply and demand, i.e., lowering the price on the item you want to move off your shelves. JMO.

:thumbup:

I was surprised that my Endura was only 10 bucks more then my Delica, and IMO the Endura is ALOT more knife.

I got my Endura pretty cheap on Ebay. The Delica was around the same price. In fact... Im considering the G10 Delica as my first Delica. I still find it odd that I don't own a Delica. ha.

As others have pointed out, don't know where you're getting your figures. According to the catalog, MSRP for the G-10 Endura is $184.95 and MSRP for the G-10 Delica is $164.95, twenty dollars less. While I suppose it's possible a dealer might decide to offer the Endura at a more attractive price, I can't imagine many would intentionally price it lower than the Delica.

Paul
bar_02.gif

My Personal Website - - - - - - A Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting - - - - - - Kiwimania
Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
Spyderco Collector # 043 - - WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
It's easy to grin when your ship comes in and good fortune and fame are your lot, but the man worthwhile is the man who can smile with his shorts twsited up in a knot. - Morey Amsterdam