Why no Benchmade forum ???

Just wondering, why isn't there a Benchmade forum under "Manufacturers Forums" here on bladeforums.com ???:(

there are alot of threads about this....

To answer your question, Cougar Allen had said: Benchmade doesn't want to make the committment. They have a forum website of their own and seldom post on that....

To have a Manufacturers forums here I beleive you must have atleast two moderators of your own and Benchmade doesnt seem to want to put in that effort. To me I dont think they really need a forum to sell better...their product speaks for itself as I have never had a bad product nor no anyone personally who has had a problem with their product. Also look at all the praise they get without the forum here...I feel they think they dont need one and I feel thats true.

DGG

I've think they missed the boat big time by not participating in the forums. For all the "buy USA" promotion they do they seem very stuffy.

They have their own private forum at their website and refer to their forumites using the somewhat derogatory term "GROUPEES".

http://benchmadeforum.com/groupee/forums

Shoot they get more free advertising here by NOT having a Benchmade-specific forum since all their threads are forced into the general discussion forum as it is now as a result.

Funny, I used to think that Benchmade was referring to the forums users as groupees, too. Eventually figured out Groupee was a software, when I saw other non-knife related forums elsewhere using the word 'groupee' in the URL path.