Why Only Three Pages?

Being a collector forum like Camillus, why does this one only have three pages? The Camillus forum has 139 pages going back to 1999.

They are archived. Buy a membership and you have access to the search function and archives, as well as on-site photohosting and more. Costs less than most knives.

Upgrade your forums experience, and help support this site.

Michael

Scroll to the bottom of the page to display options. Change the "From the" option to see more pages.

One of these days I'll upgrade.I have,and still am, learning alot from these guys.

Thanks Michael, I've never been invited to become a member before. To have it come from you is quite an honor. I looked at the upgrade but they don't take paypal. I guess I'll have to give up my credit card info. I think I'm about to get banned so if this is my last post, I'd just like to say thank you for the education I've received.

Last edited:
........as Groucho said...".I wouldn't want to belong to any Club that would have ME as a member!"

No one ever invited me. I just barged right in and crashed the party like many others. Popcornpicker, get on in here. And unlike too many others, stay awhile too.

Back