Why would a box do that...

Hindsight

I just picked up a box and I think it had a rattle to it. Can't tell to much more but thought you guys would be able to help me figure out this rattling box thing I have going. Oh and there are some killer blades being made for the show.

I just picked up a box and I think it had a rattle to it. Can't tell to much more but thought you guys would be able to help me figure out this rattling box thing I have going. Oh and there are some killer blades being made for the show.

Please click on my name and e-mail me for my mailing address. I will happily assist in determining the "rattle". :D

Holy crap! You got a Rattlehawk in that there box Joshua! Don't panic.... i will walk you through this! First go to your computer and get the address in the PM i just sent you! Second, go to USPS and pay for priority shipping to the address in the PM and carefully... and i mean carefully... place the box inside the blue box at the post office! And last but not least..... Wait patiently at your computer screen and watch for the "I scored a Rattlehawk" thread on Swamp Chat to appear and be amazed at the killer pics that will be posted of this glorious piece of steel! Don't worry Buddy... we can get through this!

Can't wait to get my hands on my very own RattleHawk!!!!!:cool:

Been looking forward to them ever since seeing them last year at Blade!!!:)

That's my box. I misplaced it. Whatever you do, don't open it!!!! Just send it to me & everything will be right in the world...

Back