Why you gotta luv EBAY

For all the lousy sellers, frauds and the usual bad things we all complain about on Ebay deals like this keep us coming back. A Imperial Frontier, Schrade Walden, Queen Cutlery, Saber and a surprise unknow knife for $10.00

435f_1_b.jpg

439e_1.jpg

Good deal!! Does that Schrade Walden have model number on it?
I ended up with a nice bone handled 899 from a lot like that but usually the pictures are so bad it makes them a pot luck thing. Rick

No I'll find out when i get it. Ive been pretty lucky in buying lots. I usually keep the ones I want for my collection and sell the others for as much as I paid for the lot. Oh by the way I've had some stinkers too!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can imagine I perked up when I came across this lot around Christmas:

It went unbid on for 3 days, then abruptly ended. Think the seller got calls? The LB4 got listed separately before the snipers had a chance to load. Another 7 days and it went for about $170.00.

No early Christmas present for THAWK.

Yea there was alot of action up to Christmas but after, the number of knives for sale dropped down to 8 to 10 thousand compared with the usual 18 to 20 thousand. It was up to 22 the other day.

Great deal Wing40! Without Ebay how could I have ever got these for 4 Electricians knives for $22 #300065444919..the are in fantastic condition.
..or the prettiest little Jack you could ever find #300072707263.
How much fuel would you waste driving around to find them...or would you ever find them any other way? Long way for an Aussie to travel! Hoo Roo

Nice Jack! I love the old Imperials & Frontiers don't know why. I got this one at a garage sale for $4.00 and it's still the only one I ever saw.
ebay376.jpg

Back