Why2K?

Are your knives Y2K compliant? Kershaws' is
wink.gif
I saw an ad, though tongue in cheek, stating their Liner Action Tanto is Y2K compliant.

[This message has been edited by David Williams (edited 12 July 1999).]

I guess that means it'll be online when the looters break in. Nothing quite like something that doesn't make a bit of sense. One of my favorite sayings, "Do what you can, can what you do."

------------------
Professor

Ever notice no other candy tastes quite like Pez? Oh yeah, and the BM Axis rules.

I'm sure most Kuhkri's are Y2K comliant. As I remember, the Nepalese calendar is about 70 years ahead of the Gregorian, so it's about 2070 there.
Aaron

------------------
amacks@nist.gov
Don't forget to pay your taxes...they eventually become my knives:)

Y2K=KY2
The whole Y2K fever has been fanned by those who stand to profit off of the fear of the general public.IMHO,none of the dire predictions will come true. If there are difficulties,they will occur in ways not easily thought of. So elaborate prior planning will do little good.
Our plan is to have a full fridge and auto gas tank,and a little extra folding cash.
If worse comes to worse,my knives will be good for barter.
David
AKTI# A000150

I am not sure if this one knife I have is Y2K compliant, it has a chip in the blade and I am not sure if removing the chip will take care of the problem. If I remove the old chip, will I have to put in a new Y2K compliant one for the knife to function in the new millenium? Any thoughts are appreciated.

------------------
www.simonichknives.com

Back