Recommendation? Wicked Edge GO vs WE100/120

I just want to do basic knife sharpening but want the option to reprofile. I own a bunch of flat ground spyderco, CRK inkosi, buck hollow grinds, e.t.c. I considered the edge pro apex 4 but reading, everybody says the wicked edge is the way to go for the easiest experience. I currently sharpen on a sharpmaker. The go interests me but I'd like to buy once into the system and keep it under $400.

If you prefer a clamp system the Hapstone K1 is also worth consideration as it supports the standard Edge Pro stone format for more choices.

I just want to do basic knife sharpening but want the option to reprofile. I own a bunch of flat ground spyderco, CRK inkosi, buck hollow grinds, e.t.c. I considered the edge pro apex 4 but reading, everybody says the wicked edge is the way to go for the easiest experience. I currently sharpen on a sharpmaker. The go interests me but I'd like to buy once into the system and keep it under $400.

The WE Go Deluxe Pack is $399. Or you could add $100 and get the Pro-Pack 1.

Is there a benefit to not going with the GO? It looks like a no frills wicked edge sharpener. What if i go with the WE120. What do i benefit going with that?

Back